Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dan Deacon

I have been a big fan of Dan Deacon's music since first listening to his latest album Spiderman of the Rings. His music could probably be classified easiest as experimental but I have read some articles where his music is called future shock. I recently attended one of his live shows and I have to say it was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. He interacts with the audience and gets everybody dancing. Pretty much any dance goes. Below I have posted by album direct links from Dan Deacon's website for nearly all of his earlier works. I highly recommend purchasing his latest album Spiderman of the Rings as well as his DVD Ultimate Reality which actually has a warning on the case that the content may cause seizures. Click here to visit Dan Deacon's website.

No comments: