Thursday, January 10, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to Twisted Perceptions! This is a place to find great music, books, photographs, art, poetry and whatever else. I've never been good at limiting myself to one thing so I am going to try to bring together great music that doesn't get heard enough, original compositions and photography by myself, maybe a stray poem here and there from some of my favorite writers, e-books that I think are worth reading and anything else that might fit here. The primary focus of this page will be on music, mainly obscure artists, psychedelia, experimental as well as other albums I like and find relevant for this page (why limit myself here either?) Any requests are also welcome. So keep checking back and hopefully I will continue to create new album posts daily. If you like something here, give one of the Google ads a click. Thanks!

No comments: